Friday, January 2, 2009

Miserable life in my holidays

It was such a long n torturin holidays in my life as i didn't noe which uni or course to take... in the beginnig,i had planned to take uwe (accounting n finance) in taylor. however, my relatives wanted me to take acca straight away n they said it was wastin time n useless to take degree. they said in order to earn a massive amount of money i should bcum a professional accountant which i should take acca. haiz... hav they even think dat i might not interest in oni accounting and it is not easy to get acca cert... despite, my dad really believe wadever they said n forced me to take acca... wth... i loathe ppl choose my carrer pathway to myself... dat is none of their business k... dad took me to a few of colleges which r located nearby my house such as inti,taylor and sunway to enquire bout d acca... it really took me cant sleep well n frustrated for approximately 1week.. den,i tried to persuade my dad lets me to take uwe... however, my fren told me dat uwe rankin is not dat good n sunway uni is offered uni of lancaster which has higher rankin den uwe... omg, dis torturin me again which course to take...

No comments:

Post a Comment